Saturday, July 4, 2009

Introduction

Hi, & Happy 4th of July to you!

I wanted to write a quick introduction to explain the type of blog I plan to have here.

This will be a place where I'll write about whatever strikes me that day (and I will tell you upfront it may or may not be a daily thing). I will probably write quite a bit about God and faith, but not so much in a sermon-type way, as that is not my department.

I like to share some of the things I think and the way my faith impacts the rest of my life.

I will also (probably) blog about artsy stuff because the arts in general were & are kind of like my first love. They are something I've run from on occasion (for "practical" purposes) and yet I always find myself back in their midst - and that is a place where I am happy, so much for practical.

This is not supposed to be a place of professional expression, a.k.a. work / journalism. It is a place for the expression of thought. Therefore it is in no way meant to be unbiased. I will happily be expressing my own thoughts, opinions, feelings, etc. here. So feel free to leave me comments with your own thoughts.

I hope that, if you're reading this, you'll enjoy what you find here & check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment